The following general terms and conditions apply to all apartments operated by DownTown Suites Prague and City West Apartments.
Your reservation is confirmed and valid only by confirmation email sent from our official email addresses. The parties to the reservation contract are DownTown Suites Prague and the Guest who´s name is written in the confirmation email only.
Standard reservation can be cancelled free of charge if cancelled 3 days before arrival, if cancelled less than 3 days before arrival the Guest will be charged the amount equals the charge for the first night of the stay excluding tourist tax.
Non-refundable reservation cancellation will be charged 100% of the total amount of the stay excluding tourist tax.
Cash payments can be made only at our main reception desk in Vocelova 4, Prague 2, if not agreed otherwise.
CREDIT / DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
Credit / Debit card payments can be made only through our GP Webpay gateway secured payment link, which is created and sent to the guest for each individual payment / or in personal presence at our main reception desk in Vocelova 4, Prague 2, if not agreed otherwise.
The bank transfer can be made upon the guest´s request or for larger sums of money based on the proforma invoice. All the bank transfer payments will be considered valid and confirmed only when the money arrives to our bank account. All the bank transfer payments for the upcoming accommodation must be paid before the check-in, if not greed otherwise.
DEPOSIT FOR GROUP RESERVATIONS
We might require refundable security deposit payment at the amount equlas to € 50 per person during the whole stay. Refundable security deposit payment must be done before the check-in date either in cash or credit card payment. The deposit money will be released only to the hands of the paying guest or to the same credit card at the check-out date only in case no damage has been made to the apartment or the property by the guests
CHECK-IN / CHECK- OUT
2:00 p.m. / 11:00 a.m.
EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability, extra charge might apply. Please ask for details when making your reservation or during your stay.
Children up to 3 years are welcome free of charge when using existing bedding. Baby cots are available at no extra charge. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Pets are allowed only prior to the information to our staff for an extra €5 fee per night per pet.
We provide a limited number of parking spaces in each Residence, therefore we ask you to reserve your guaranteed parking spot prior to you arrival. The parking fee is not refundable and may be different for each Residence and will be charged together with you reservation fee before your check-in date.
By making a reservation at DownTown Suites Prague or City West Apartments you agree with terms and conditions, you acknowledge them and accept responsibility for any damage caused to DownTown Suites Prague by you, other members of your party, or anyone invited to DownTown Suites Prague by you or anyone in your party. Further, you hereby authorize DownTown Suites Prague to charge your credit card (the same credit card that is used to secure this reservation) for the entire amount required to restore the damaged area back to the condition it was prior to your arrival.
Following house rules apply to all apartments at all residences of DownTown Suites Prague.
Accommodation can be ordered electronically on our website, by e-mail, or by phone, or through a third party reservation system.
It is possible to accommodate only persons who can prove a valid identity document (ID card, passport).
The landlord reserves the right not to accommodate unannounced persons, including children.
Accommodation of pets is possible only by prior arrangement with the landlord and only for a special fee.
If the stay does not start on the agreed day, the right to the agreed accommodation expires without compensation.
The use of accommodation is only for a period agreed in advance between the landlord and the accommodated.
Arrival is possible on the day of the start of the stay between 14:00 – 24:00, on the day of the end of the stay the accommodated person is obliged to vacate the room by 11:00 (by mutual agreement it is possible to adjust the time of arrival and departure).
Smoking is not allowed in the apartments. In the event of a breach of this obligation, the landlord has the right to charge the guest a contractual penalty of € 100 for each such breach.
In the period from 22:00 to 07:00, the accommodated person is obliged to observe a night's rest.
Parties and celebrations are strictly forbidden.
In case of causing damage, the accommodated person is obliged to compensate this damage in full before departure.
The landlord is not liable to the guest for damages that he did not cause.
The guest is obliged to comply with all the above rules. In case these rules are violated, the landlord has the right to terminate the accommodation immediately without any claim for refund.
Following GDPR apply to all apartments at all residences of DownTown Suites Prague.
THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA [GDPR] On the basis of our trade co-operation, i.e. by making a reservation on www.downtownsuites.cz or based on personal meeting you give your consent to Downtown Suites Prague, to the processing of your personal data in the following scope:
1. SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED Your personal data, which DownTown Suites Prague has collected within implementation of the supplier-purchaser relationship between you – purchaser – and the resort DownTown Suites Prague – supplier are based on the personal meeting. It deals particularly of personal data described in points a – f specified below. This data will be used for the purposes defined in point 2. a. name and surname; b. date of birth; c. residential address, or contact address; d. email address; e. telephone number;
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA Your personal data will be processed for these purposes: marketing purposes of DownTown Suites Prague , i.e. mainly by sending information about events, services and other activities in the form of newsletters or within email communication. gift certificate, voucher sales via www.downtownsuites.cz transactions when making the reservations
3. WHO AND HOW WILL PROCESS PERSONAL DATA The DownTown Suites Prague , as a data controller, will process your personal data on the basis of this consent within the above-defined scope and for the above-mentioned purposes in manual written as well as electronic form using automated systems by means of their own employees or personal data processors, i.e. the subjects charged by DownTown Suites Prague to perform individual processing activities in compliance with relevant legal regulations and to protect personal data by means of concluding personal data processing agreements.
4. FOR HOW LONG TIME THIS CONSENT IS GIVEN The consent to process personal data under the defined terms is given for the whole duration of the supplier-purchaser relationship between you and the company DownTown Suites Prague as follows: 4a) online reservations: for the valid period, at latest 15 months from the date of issue 4b) newsletters: for an indefinite duration until a customer unsubscribes from the mailing list (each newsletter includes an unsubscribe link).
5. VOLUNTARINESS TO GIVE CONSENT, WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT Giving consent to the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary and it is not conditional upon other performance required from you by DownTown Suites Prague within the supplier-purchaser relationship. You can withdraw this consent anytime by sending your withdrawal to the email address email@example.com.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT Your personal data was provided voluntarily in the above-defined scope. You, as a data subject, have the rights under relevant legal regulations. As a subject providing consent to the processing of personal data you are entitled to: require access to your personal data and information about its provision and processing (e.g. scope, purpose, time to process) including the right to be given a copy of the processed data from the DownTown Suites Prague withdraw the written consent anytime (see more in point 5); ask DownTown Suites Prague in writing to delete your personal data (particularly in case when you withdraw your consent with the processing of personal data and the data is no more needed for the purpose it was collected or otherwise processed); you have the right to “be forgotten” if your personal data was published in the internet environment (i.e. deletion of all references to your personal data, its copy or replication); get your personal data that DownTown Suites Prague processes on the basis of this consent in a common structured and machine-readable format and hand it over to another controller; if you learn or if you are convinced that the DownTown Suites Prague processes your personal data out of keeping with protection of private and personal life, law or regulation, particularly if the personal data is inaccurate with respect to the purpose of its processing, you are allowed to do the following upon written request: raise an objection against processing, ask DownTown Suites Prague for explanation, require elimination of such conditions from DownTown Suites Prague i.e. mainly to block, to make a correction, to fill in or to delete personal data, lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. Personal Data Protection Authority.
7. SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION You give your consent also to sending commercial communication via electronic means pursuant on certain information society services, as subsequently amended, i.e. consent to sending commercial communication via all electronic means to your electronic contact that the DownTown Suites Prague collected within your supplier-purchaser relationship or in another legitimate way.
Following cancellation policies apply to all apartments at all residences of DownTown Suites Prague.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY
Standard reservation can be cancelled free of charge if cancelled 3 days before arrival, if a reservation is cancelled less then 3 days before arrival guest is charged 100% for 1st night of the stay.
NON-REFUNDABLE CANCELLATION POLICY
When making a non-refundable reservaion, this reservation can not be cancelled free of charge, when reservation cancelled there is no refund and guest is charged 100% of the amount of the reservation. Non-refundable reservation can not be moved to any other date.